Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free iPods and LCD's

Re: Free iPods and LCD's

I think I know what happened and why you are probably getting spam. When you fill out the offer, they start throwing questions on single pages at you about signing up for OTHER lists with a vague text above it saying something like "to continue, click yes" or something like that. After about 4 of these, I gave up ... realizing that the original ipods page was still in the back and done... I had just been needlessly signing up for shit.

So at the very least, I am one of those that didn't go through with it

I did click the unsubscribe link on a TON of the spam, and it seems to have reduced it to a trickle. I haven't done the unsubscribe thing on the rest yet, i just forwarded my mail to a gmail account and it has cought all the spam nicely.

I had trouble giving away 6 free gmail accounts, everyone already had one... so I doubt I would have any luck with the ipod thing

I expect the iPod to arrive in a few days...

Behold:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flatscreen1.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flatscreen2.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	482   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flatscreen3.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	483   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flatscreen4.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	484  
    The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

Just arrived this morning:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-sb-open.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-box.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-box-open.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	511   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-inhand1.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-inhand2.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	513  

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

It's not the only place they could have gotten that email addy from, depending on which service you use, of course. If you used one of the plethera of free web based email services out there, most of them have a clause in their TOS that allows their affiliates to email you for marketing purposes.

Its unlikely that this is just coicidence though, and looks quite favorably to the fact that they publish your email addy to a subscription based directory to companys that purchase it for marketing.

I expect the iPod to arrive in a few days...

Behold:
    Ratt....dude....forget free monitors and ipods, you need to find a site giving away free computer desks.

Oh hell no... I like that table. I'm a tall guy, and 99% of computer desks I've tried to use are too f'ing short, and give me wrist cramps. This table is about 3 - 4" higher than a computer desk, so my wrists wrest at a natural angle when typing or mousing.

Wow. I really didnt think that you would have really gotten anything. Congrats on your new ipod and lcd.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Umm, this is probably dead and all, but anyone care to do mine?
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=7477052
    I'll even PayPal the first 3 (only need 3 more) people $5 for doing it, but not until after it confirms you've completed an offer.
    say wha?

Thread Information