Thread: NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.0 Released.

Hybrid View

Developer

Re: NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.0 Released.

I did not realize that uninstalling was removing maps. I will see about fixing that too.

I have looked through some code snippets on ways to get ip addresses. I want to get the real one you need. But filtering out the ones you dont need is also necessary. I will try a few things. I might get it right in most cases, but there may be some it does not. But i will give it a go. I might just have a button so it pops up a dialog box with the list and you find the one you need. It really depends how you are set up and all your loopback and virtual interfaces, etc. As a min, i will put a way to list them all. Maybe have a way to list them all and have what i detect as the primary be listed on the main window.

I will see if i can get something out quick as i can. I really wanted to get the new version out, before i got stuck in an endless loop of adding stuff.

Razzle

Developer

Re: NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.0 Released.

I figured out the installer settings so it will not remove maps on uninstall. So future versions wont do that. I just assumed some default behaviors of the installer. But i figured out what was missing.

Razzle

Thread Information