Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Alright here's what I found. This #3 issue exist in official build also as I tested it tonight.

If I rm /root/.showeq/showeq.xml and rerun showeq and save preferences, it's back in /root/.showeq.

If I rm -rf /root/.showeq and rerun showeq and save preferences, it saved it to /usr/local/share/showeq/showeq.xml and it shows "Finished saving preferences to file: /usr/local/share/showeq/showeq.xml" in console, then I modified a setting and save preferences again, it saved it to /usr/local/share/showeq/showeq.xml again. But when I closed showeq and restart showeq, it tried to load from /root/.showeq/showeq.xml but says "Unable to open file: /root/.showeq/showeq.xml" and it loaded default settings again. Then I was able to save it to /root/.showeq/showeq.xml and it works as normal. So I guess since /root/.showeq didn't exist on first run. I'll probably just ignore this #3 "issue" since it's in official build and nobody else complained/cared about this.
Nice work! That's HUGE help.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Since #3 exist in official build, I wouldn't worry about it (see previous post).
Already fixed